Last modified: December 10, 2021
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers stored on your browser or device that enable the cookie owner to recognize the device when it visits websites or uses online services. The website you visit may set cookies directly, known as first-party cookies, or may trigger cookies set by other domain names, known as third-party cookies. While we may automatically use some cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the services you request or enable communications, we request your consent for all of our other cookie uses.
- TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
We may use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Our website requires the use of these cookies to properly operate or provide necessary functions relating to the services you request.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us and our third-party service providers to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us improve how our website works by, for example, ensuring that users can easily find what they need on our website. These cookies generate aggregate statistics that are not associated with an individual’s profile.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies enable helpful but non-essential website functions that improve your website experience. By recognizing you when you return to our website, they may, for example, allow us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, or remember your preferences (e.g., your choice of language or region). These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time.
- Advertising, Tracking or Targeting Cookies. These cookies enable different advertising-related functions. They may allow us to record information about your visit to our website, such as pages visited, links followed, and videos viewed so we can make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. These cookies may enable visitor identification across websites and over time. We may also share the information with third parties for similar purposes.
Some cookies operate from the time you visit our website until the end of that particular browsing session. These “session” cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser. Some “persistent” cookies that stay on your device between browsing sessions do not expire when you close your browser. The length of time a persistent cookie stays on your device varies from cookie to cookie. Third-party cookie expiration periods are set by their respective owners.
for a list of the first-party and third-party cookies currently used on this site and their specific purposes.
- CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
The cookies we use may process, store, or transfer personal data in and to a country outside your own, with privacy laws that provide different, possibly lower, protections. You consent to this transfer, storing, or processing when you consent to our cookie use. Please review each third-party cookie provider’s policy to learn more about its location.
- YOUR COOKIE CHOICES
Please visit our Cookie Consent Manager Tool
to make or manage your cookie use preferences. The accepted Cookie Settings will apply to cdp.com and all of its subdomains. You may withdraw your consent for our cookie uses that are not strictly necessary at any time by re-engaging the Cookie Consent Manager Tool
. Most web browsers allow you to directly block all cookies, or just third-party cookies, through your browser settings. Using your browser settings to block all cookies, including strictly necessary ones, may interfere with proper site operation.
- CHANGES TO OUR COOKIE USES
- CONTACT INFORMATION
- COOKIE TABLE
The Cookie Table
for more information about our cookie use, including our contact information and complaint procedures.